Friday, June 6, 2008

I must be on my man-period


Didn't take long from June 1 for all those happy, light feelings to go away. After a few days of bad sleep, a bad review of my screenplay, the GPU fan on my laptop crashing, running short on money, watching friends have fun because they can afford it, and preparing to travel East to hardly have a vacation, I am officially tired, sad, and cranky.

If I could, I would retreat into my head right now and not come out until I got some fucking good news.

I need my computer to be fixed, to earn some more money to take care of debts, to have some confidence in my writing again, and to lose weight so that I have more energy and not feel like such a fat-ass around the people I want to hang out with.

If I can actually get accepted and afford to go to Prague in January, it will really whip myself into gear.

No comments: