Saturday, May 31, 2008

Night Moves


Another part of the nineties that I miss: Windows 95/98. I know, I'm a tech nerd, but these remind me of the frontier days of computing. When people like me and M would build websites by hand, and copy floppies back and forth with patches for drivers. Back when 300MHz was screaming fast, and 4GB of disk space was more than you could ever fill.


On a completely unrelated note, do you know what's better than watching Jerry Springer late night on TV? Watching the latino version. It's called José Luis: Sin Censura, and it's on channel 23 Saturday nights at 9. Right now they're advertising a DVD set called Muy Caliente para Télevision. I have no idea what they're saying, but I like all the bitchfights and sound effects. They fight like pussies, though. I'm pretty sure it's fake.

No comments: